1.11.13

In The Name of Teenage Angst

Since Halloween practically doesn't exist here, I often find myself living vicariously through others, especially friends from back home who go out in NYC and party and have a great time each year.

While dressing up is not necessarily my thing at this stage of the game, I can however appreciate quality effort when I see it, especially when it comes to getting creative with a costume. So far though I haven't seen anything yet that remotely compares to Katy Perry's get up as Jane Lane from Daria from last year, in what's easily one of my favorite looks ever. Not to mention her friend Shannon Woodward, who just happened to nail down one of the most iconic characters of our generation on her own.

 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...